Friday 7 August 2020

Melting moments

 We travelled all of 15 mins today but that was so exhausting we sat and did nothing for the rest of it!

It's 39 C apparently! We arrived at our new park-up, emptied stuff, had showers then I biked into the village to get some bread for lunch (and an eclair - don't tell J 😈). After that I collapsed in the deckchair for a few more hours. I had good intentions of biking to Pointe du Hoc and Grandcamp Maisy, but since I felt like the bit in Terminator 2 where the baddy was just a pool of metal, my get up and go got up and went. We'll drive there tomorrow.

It has clouded over, thank goodness, and we even got a few spots of rain. That should take the heat out of the day tomorrow.

Le Cambe campsite, with its massive pitches. Perfectly placed to bike to various sites - shame about the weather!

And here's the weather...


No comments: