Monday 8 July 2019

Nie bull, mon!

From Rantrum to Niebuell.

However, first we stopped in at a MH service centre as our LEDs weren't working and our reversing camera is playing up. For €101 they fitted a new €5 switch and told us our camera needed replacing. Bloody rip-off. If I'd brought my volt-meter with me as I had planned I could have worked the first out myself and saved at least €50. Grrh.

Our destination was another town carpark. It's not a good sign when there's heavy machinery parked up as well, but hey-ho.



We wandered around the town, but there wasn't a lot to see. I updated the public toilet app - it's funny what becomes important when you don't want to stink up your own MH unnecessarily. Anyone would think we were doing a toilet tour of Europe! But it is handy...  What we could also do with is an app that gave us diesel prices for all the stations close by. Why hasn't anyone done it yet?




No comments: