Tuesday 11 September 2007

Weekdays

J is off to work again, while I languish. I have applied online for about 20 positions and now have to wait for them to close before getting the flood of "Sorry, but..." responses. Some sites even pre-empt this by starting with a "Sorry, but..." but contacting you if you make a shortlist. Actually I get some reading done, some writing, explore the Internet (hence the Kiwi vid link in a previous post), Photoshop some photos, read more, do the occasional chore when J leaves a list, and so on.

Perhaps I will photograph some of the photocopied material I have so that I can send it to JP. It is a problem getting what I find over to him sometimes. The sheer quantity means a stack of CDs is required as I can't write DVDs and memory sticks don't offer significantly more capacity as yet.

No comments: