Sunday 29 September 2019

A bit of a twist

J had been working hard to find us somewhere to live for 6 mths. She didn't have much luck until coming across a familiar photograph. It turns out that our old apartment hadn't been rented or sold since we left so she contacted the landlord to see if we could move back in. Yup, now we will be living in exactly the same place as when we left. Not ideal, but at least we know where everything is!

And look: from buying to our door was 9995km

So, we're back. The same guys who moved us out moved us back. Most things are unpacked (mostly by J) so it's hard to prove we've been away. I'm suffering post-travel depression already, as we no longer have our day filled with... well, something. I played hockey with my old team and it was nice to see the guys again (though we could only field 8 for the pre-season friendly). We both go back to work on Monday - back to the early morning commute and the late return.

I guess this'll be the last post for a while, though I might let you know how much the toll bills work out to when they arrive, and whether I have to fight a parking ticket from Copenhagen...

Thanks for reading.

P

No comments: