Monday 20 August 2007

Chasing geese (wild ones)

I went for a drive around the other side of the Rapido Valley trying to track down some photos. Without a decent map it was rather pointless. I had really hoped to find the last series of photos for my article and I had a new clue - a ridgeline in a photo. Sadly it was elusive. I just can't place these last photographs which is really frustrating. I have now enlisted the help of the Italians so we'll see if they can help.

The afternoon was more productive as I stuck to photos around the town. I got several matches and sorted out some locations as well. It was a little cooler in the shade as well. I met J in town and we passaggiata'd and had a drink in a cafe while watching people go by. The Cioccolato Caldo is superb.

We had to move our mattress to the lounge to try to get away from the f^%$#^ing dog.

No comments: