Sunday 8 June 2008

Singing in the rain

It's the wettest summer in Italy for 18 years, and the graph shows peaks in 2004 and this year - both when Mum came for a holiday. Jinx!

It only rains in the afternoon (so far) so I have been able to get photographs. We had massive printer problems which soaked up lots of time and energy, but have been resolved for now letting me get fully down to work. I've had a productive couple of days at last, so it's all good.

On Tuesday I meet a couple of contacts to go up Monte Camino. It usually has locked gates so it's a bonus. On Wednesday I go to the aerial photo archive in Rome for half a day, then join J and Mum for the other half. But before then we catch up with Lorenzo and Christina (and Rachele) for dinner on Monday night. It will be great to see them.

I haven't heard from the Convent about my request for access, so I will have to approach them myself shortly. That'll be fun.

I'll post pics later - J is better organised so follow the link to the left and read what she's been up to.

Arrivederci

No comments: