Tuesday 9 June 2009

Nothing

Well, nothing to report really. No work and no sign of any. I bought my Bailey bridge model but I'm not allowed to make it until I get a job (when I won't have any time to do so).

I've sent the latest photos to JP and have been waiting for the draft to come back from the editor/JP before doing the captions, so to fill my time I've been digitising a wargame. It's large so the borrowed laptop is struggling (and there's still no sign of my own). Looks pretty good I reckon, but I'll have to wait for public scrutiny. If this works, there are another 4 maps to do in the series!

We went to a couple of concerts as part of the Bath Music Festival. OK, but not earth shattering. Tomorrow we're off to preview night of a play called Hoors. Supposed to be very funny, so fingers crossed.

I had a few beers with MS and his mate the other night, on a mini pub-crawl. It's nice to get out and about, but I can't handle the booze any more!

So all in all a quiet time. Lucky the weather has been more good than bad - in fact it was distinctly balmy the week before last, and has turned out a lovely evening tonight as well.

No comments: