Friday 18 January 2008

London again

We got snow last week, but no more snow days. It didn't stay, being that wet slushy type of snow. There's flooding again all around us so Js train is moving on an embankment between lakes. Reminds me of Cassino during the war.

We're in London now with C&O. They've spent a lot of time sleeping and a little time sightseeing today with J which I'm sure she will describe. I spent the day in the IWM archives instead, although as they went to the Tower, which I haven't seen, I perhaps should have stayed with them. Anyway, my trip was useful.

It's as if we left C only yesterday. She hasn't changed it seems. She is still a bit weak after the meningitus and needed a couple rest breaks. O didn't eat soon enough and his diabetes played up. They both had something to eat and improved enough for a burst of shopping, but they're having another rest now.

Lovely Double Chocolate Stout last night. Yay.

[Phil - I sent an email but haven't heard back. Did you get it?]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing arrived this end, maybe it sunk in the flooding ?? Phil T